Wednesday, November 7, 2007

More on the hand coloring workshop...




Hey all - the March hand coloring workshop is now officially listed (as are all the spring 2008 classes) at the Spruill Center for the Arts website. Under Adult Courses, click Photography to sign up.


The Instructor and Supply List pages aren't yet complete. You can still sign up to reserve your spot. I'll keep checking and post here when all the information is uploaded.



Hope to see you there!

As an aside...I am so grateful to my mother for having the foresight to get a copy negative made of this image of my grandparents. They were out tooling around with some friends, and stopped to make a few pictures. This was taken before they were married, circa 1920. This is the way I like to think about them the most - before war and the Great Depression stole their carefree look.

Photographer: an unknown friend, to whom I owe a debt of gratitude

No comments: