Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cleanliness is next to boredom

bah! Festival season is officially over for me for 2007. We spent most of the weekend packing stuff up. Last night was getting the last of the print boxes back up into the attic. As much as I appreciate the illusion of neatness and order, there is always part of me that misses the ruckus. I like seeing the smooth white walls of my studio, empty but for the tiny glitter of unused picture hooks. They are like a challenge to put up something new. My drafting table is no longer a mess of contracts, slides and stacks of prints that have yet to be matted and bagged.



So....I'm neat, I'm tidy, it looks pretty sterile in my studio right now.... and the best way to get over it is to make a new mess.



Thanks to all who made it out to Candler Park this year!

No comments: